The Best Spaghetti Bolognese recipe outdoor
|Can tomatoes||200 grams|
|Salt, Oregano, Black Pepper|
Cooking Bro presents you an delicious spaghetti bolognese recipe, easy to cook and with a great italian taste.
- First we add water into a pot with boiling water, and some salt, then add the pasta.
- Cut the beef meat, onion, tomatoes, garlic into small pieces.
- Put some olive oil in a pan then add the the meat, then the onion, tomatoes and add some black pepper and oregano (like in the video tutorial) .
- Cut the parsley into small pieces and add it into the pan, then add the tomatoes from the can and some olive oil.
- Add some water from the boiling pasta cook for about 5 minutes.
- After the pasta is ready (about 7-10 minutes) we will put it in the pan and cook for about 1-2 minutes.
- Good Appetite.
Watch now how to make The Best Spaghetti Bolognese recipe outdoor Video Tutorial
We hope you like our spaghetti bolognese recipe, please support our work by sharing the recipe with your friends and/or subscribe to our youtube channel thow to cook high quality food .