Original Pasta Carbonara recipe by Cooking Bro
|Speck / Guanciale||50 grams|
|Parmigiano reggiano||20 Grams|
Cooking Bro presents you an original pasta carbonara recipe, very easy to make and with a super delicious italian taste. This recipe is very simple to make and has a delicious taste and smell.
- First we add water into a pot and some salt in order to make the pasta.
- Put some olive oil in a pan then add the speak / guanciale, then add some water from the pasta and some dark pepper.
- Fry and mix them until the composition gets thicker.
- Put the 2 yolks in a bowl, add some Parmigiano reggiano and add some water from the boiling pasta pot and mix it really good.
- After the pasta is boiled (about 7-10 minutes) we will put it on top of the speck in the pan and cook for about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the pasta into the bowl with the yolk mix, mix it good, then it is ready to serve.
- Add some nutmeg and parmigiano and that’s all.
- Good Appetite.
Watch how to make Original Pasta Carbonara recipe
We hope our pasta carbonara recipe has reached your expectations and in order to support our work please share it with your friends and/or subscribe to our youtube channel to see step by step video tutorials of high quality cooking videos and recipes.