French Toast roll-ups stuffed with chocolate and banana Dessert recipe
|Slices of bread||4 pieces|
|Whole eggs||3 pieces|
|Vanilla sugar||20 grams|
|Strawberry jam||100 grams|
Cooking bro brings to you a very sweet dessert recipe with banana and chocolate, French Toast roll-ups stuffed with chocolate and banana Dessert.
- Break the 3 eggs and add 20 grams of vanilla sugar, 10 ml of bourbon and mix them together very good.
- Take the core of 4 bread slices and twist them on both sides.
- Then add chocolate and banana slices in the bread cores and roll.
- Soak the 4 rolls into the egg mix and put them into the pan in order to fry them 5 minutes on each side.
- We will also fry the other half of banana for about 2 minutes.
- After the rolls are ready add them into a plate with sttrawberry jam and add sugar on top.
- Good Appetite.
Watch how to make French Toast roll-ups stuffed with chocolate and banana Dessert recipe
We hope you like our video tutorial, please share it with your friends and/or subscribe to our youtube channel to see step by step high quality cooking videos and dessert recipes.